Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday, November 1st Month 2!!!


Holy cow it has already been one month since we left little Kremmling, Colorado. We've been to Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Upper peninsula Michigan, Lower peninsula Michigan, CANADA, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, and MAINE!!!!!! Today we were in three states Vermont, New Hapshire, and Maine. After a long day of navigating on my handy dandy iPhone we reached Bangor, Maine (really it is Holden, Maine, but my mom said to put this bigger city just down the road.) Lately we have been having a real hard time finding a place to stay. Two nights ago I had an amazing view out my window, of Walmart. No campgrounds were open so we had to stay at a Walmart parking lot, at least we got to do some shopping. After shopping I was pushing the cart towards the camper, and I realized I had never just pushed a grocery cart to my living space. Last night we stayed at a closed park in Vermont and tonight we are staying at another closed park, but they still let us in. For dinner we went to Bar Harbor right on the Atlantic Ocean. We ate at a place with fresh lobsters. Dad had clams, gross. I had shrimp, mom had lobster and Audree had fish. I have recently found out more people are reading this blog than I thought like my social studies and reading teacher Mrs. Voegtle.  Tomorrow off to Acadia National Park.
                                                                                          -Garrett%


3 comments:

  1. I can't stop grinning when I read your posts and look at your pictures! :) And as if we all know where Bangor, Maine is anyway! However I did have to search and zoom to find Holden. Enjoy the seafood. I know Miller is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya you know he is! Actually all 3 of them. I had the lobster and I'm good for awhile. :) Well I thought people might know where Bangor is bit definitely not Holden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garrett, you crack me up! Glad you are enjoying your view of the Walmart parking lot! At least you have lots of great scenery on the road during the day.

    ReplyDelete