Friday, November 1, 2013

HOW TO POST A COMMENT ON THE BLOG!

Ok, I think I've finally figured out how to do this comment thing for those of you that don't have gmail or a google acct.

So under the text or pictures of the day's blog, Select Comments and type in your comment.
Then in the "comment as" field, go to the drop down arrow and select the "Name/URL" choice.
Type your name in the Name field as you want it to show up.....don't put anything in the URL field.
Click Continue
Then I think something comes up to where you have to put in the letters/numbers from a box to prove you are not a robot ?? (Sorry, mine is different)
Then Click Publish.

I guess I'll know if it works if I get a couple more comments from people.  Which by the way, I love to read people's comments about this crazy adventure of ours.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment