Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday, November 20th

 Today we went to the sweetest place on earth, Hershey, Pennsylvania!  When I walked in, I smelled a sweet smell of milk chocolate.  Yum!  We took a little ride around the factory to see how chocolate is made.  When I walked into the gift shop it was amazing.  I found the biggest chocolate bar ever and I wanted to get it but mom wouldn't let me.  Garrett found a whole world of chocolate kisses and he loves kisses.  We walked by a little house and I noticed it was all made out of candy.  Every single bit!  We got to pick out some candy to buy.  Dad let us go do the ride again and after the ride this lady asked us to try a sample of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.  It was for a survey or something.  We got a Hershey bar for helping her.  Then it was so sad because we had to leave the chocolate factory. 
           Audree <>


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! And that is a pretty big house - all made out of candy?! Wow! Love you guys! Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all are having a great trip----happy for you and prayers for safe travels!
    God Bless, Shawn and family

    ReplyDelete