Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday, December 12th

We left Kentucky and on our way through Tennessee today we stopped at a visitor center that had a brochure of Bush's Beans. My mom found the brochure by luck.  My favorite food in the whole wide world is Bush's Beans so we went to The Bush's bean factory in Chestnut Hill since it was on the way.  There was a big can of Beans that was awesome!!!!!!! I took the photo with the can and then after that my family did. We ate lunch at the Bush's Bean CafĂ©. It was so good!!!!!!!!!!  After that I went in the gift shop to buy something that said Bush's on it.   Audree<>








1 comment:

  1. I have been Christmas shopping with the chill factor in the single digits and the snow blowing and piling up on the car. Now I have a space heater directed on my feet, and I am looking back at all your pictures of sunshine and smiling faces. Thanks. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete