Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday, December 28th

Today we went to Savannah, Georgia.  It is an old little town.  We mostly walked around and had lunch.  We love the old cobble stone streets-really hard to walk on though!!  There are 24 "squares" in this town.  Named after someone famous.  Most of them have a statue.  It takes up the whole square block.  They were pretty with all the green and even flowers!!  We walked through the one where they filmed Forrest Gump.  I told Garrett we could watch the movie sometime. It's been a long time since I've watched it!!  Pretty mellow day.  On to FLORIDA tomorrow!  
           **Sara









1 comment:

  1. I love Savannah! I was hoping you went to Jekyll Island, since I am living vicariously through your blog, and I love Jekyll Island too, lol! But I'll look forward to your Florida photos. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete