Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday, December 14th

So, the mystery state from the other day was.......Indiana......just in case you were still wondering!  Nice, fun, slow, day today!  After a great breakfast, the dads and kids headed off to some jumpy jump place.  Garrett said it was like PE for 4 straight hours!  Good I thought!  The had fun.  I stayed back to clean house or should I say clean camper--but this is our house for now!  I was looking forward to a great bike ride, because Jeff took the bikes off the rack to work on it, but then it rained all day!  Good day to work inside I guess.  The kids are enjoying the big swing here in between rain showers.  Audree and Shelby continue to have lots of fun together.  Garrett joins in occasionally.    **Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment