Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday, February 27th

So keeping up with the retired folks is exhausting!  Today after school we went to dinner with the people in their condo buildings.  There are 17 or 18 units in all.  Only six of that many were represented.  Nonetheless, we enjoyed our meal at Applebees!!  Then, my Dad says, "Is there any place you to stop?"  Mom says, "There's a Savers right over here!"  Well, that's all Audree needed to hear!^*%#^*€<€£{!!!  So at least 45 minutes later and several items into a bag, I said to my Dad, "What were you thinking saying 'shopping' with my daughter along??"  He said, " I wasn't!!"  :)  Later that night, Dad, Mom, and Garrett went to a movie that was a Western.  Audree and I stayed at their house and I did some work with some good WiFi!!  Yea!  Tomorrow we all go to see great friends.  Garrett is going to see Fisher Gasvoda and Audree and I get to go see Baylie and Trish again!    **Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment