Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday, February 8th

Went for a drive today around the area, including Port Aransas.  To get there, we had to take a ferry for about 100 yards!!  I kept asking why they didn't just build a bridge.  I finally got a good answer.......too many huge ships that pass through there for a bridge.  We drove on the beach, Jeff and Garrett fished, we dodged all the pelicans, and we played tourist - oh ya we are tourists, in front of the big shark.   Drove back to Rockport and had another Po-Boy!  Jeff was in heaven.  They fished from the pier again at the campground and caught one!    **Sara

PS   Finally tried the Astronaut Freeze-Dried Neopolitan Ice Cream Drops!  Pretty horrible.  I think I would just do without ice cream if I went to the moon!  Lol




No comments:

Post a Comment