Monday, February 24, 2014

Friday, February 21st My B-Day

Last night Mom said that it wouldn't be the most fun birthday, but she was proven wrong. I got to spend it with my uncle, aunt, and my grandpa and grandma. After breakfast my uncle and I went to the airport to pick up my aunt from Kansas City, KS. At lunch I got to open a present, it was a ice cream maker. We just relaxed and we made the ice cream. Grandpa took us to a B-B-Q place where I had ribs. Since it was my birthday I got free dessert. We went back to my grandparent's house and had cake and homemade ice cream. I opened a couple presents and we said our goodbyes and headed back to the campground.  I don't know what mom was talking about cause it was a fun birthday.

P.S. About my poll on the 12th nobody commented so I will give everyone another week to answer.
                               -Garrett%









2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Garrett. I think your poll answer is "cyclone."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Garrett! I don't know the answer to your poll, but I guess cyclones.

    ReplyDelete