Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday, January 12th

Well it's me again. I'm so tired of all of these beaches. 80 plus degree weather sand up to my ankles. Boy am I tired. Snow moves a lot easier. Hope Audree and Garrett don't read this blog, they could live on the beach. I have another 1st cousin that I haven't seen in 40 years, so we decided to drive a couple hours to check out a new beach and meet Ginny. Blind Pass beach was great, lots of shark teeth along the shoreline, a totally different shoreline. Waves coming in were ten times higher than what they were at Fort Myers beach. So after the beach we had dinner with Ginny trying to catch up on 40 years of cousin talk, definitely not enough time. Hopefully we can get together again before another 40 years roll by. My message to all the followers of our blog out there, is to make contact with your lost families out there. It's so hard to keep in touch, but once you do, the experience is phenomenal. Well it's time to move on down the road towards Colorado. Next stop is to visit some more cousins Goofy, Donald, and Mickey.      ^Jeff






1 comment:

  1. What I don't think I ever said about this beach is that it's where my siblings and I were introduced to Florida beaches. My grandmother had a house a short walk north up the beach.
    It was a magical evening, thank you all so much for calling, for making the drive up to Englewood, and for dinner. It was lovely to see Jeff and meet Sara, Garrett and Audrey.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete