Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday, March 2nd

This weekend I hung out with my good friend Baylie. We went rollerskating. It was like the  old-fashioned kind of rink with all the lights and disco balls. It was really really really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we made a fort with blankets over her balcony at her house.  It was awesome.  We made these funny videos and laughed sooooooo hard. I had a really fun time making those videos. I had a blast at Baylie's.               Audree<> 
 
Now I get to talk about my weekend! My friend Fisher moved away from Kremmling about two years. I was glad I got to go to his house. Once I got to his house we went to his sister's semi final basketball game. Unfortunately they lost. Once we got back to his house most of his family was home. He has 11 people in his family. They have a four year old who goes crazy all the time. The next day Fisher had to go to a school event for the whole day. So that was a bummer. I played games with the other boys throughout the day. Today we played more games and went swimming in 60 degrees of water. It was a fun weekend.
                                                                            -Garrett%



PS    For those of you reading this blog that don't know, Trish and her family decided and moved to Arizona after we were already gone on our trip.  So she tells me on the phone we can visit her in Arizona when we get there......I said, "What?!?!?!"  So anyway, that's the scoop.     **Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment