Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday, March 3rd

I stayed the night at Grandpa and Grandma's house. I did school for a little while and then we all went to a Rockies spring training game.  Grandpa and Grandma's friend works at the Mariners field, so guess who the Rockies played?  The Mariners! The Mariners field was closer then the Rockies, so we went to the Mariners. At the game we got to sit in the first row. Early in the game I got a ball from a foul ball. Later I went to a tent to enter a contest for pitch speed. At 3:30 the results were revealed and I had won. My prize was a t-shirt. By then the Rockies were losing pretty bad and everyone knew how it would end.  Audree was upset she hadn't gotten a ball, but she got her wish. The ball boy gave her a foul ball that was hit nearby. At the end of the game two Rockies players came and signed our balls which was pretty cool. Today was a really fun day!
                                                                                              -Garrett%






No comments:

Post a Comment