Monday, March 17, 2014

Sunday, March 16th. Someone's birthday???

Ok, it's my birthday!  It was a great - do nothing day.  Garrett made me muffins for breakfast.  He wanted to serve me breakfast in bed but I said let's eat outside!  We were right on the water, the Colorado River, that is.... but it sure looks like a lake there.  Jeff put together his (didn't I say it was MY birthday?) new bike.  I think Garrett will be fighting him for it!  I mostly sat around and read my book.  On the last few chapters of the last Divergent book!  Garrett keeps reminding me the 1st movie comes out this Friday!!  Oh I got to take a nap too.  :)   Both kids made me a present as well as bought me one.  We went out for Mexican food and that about wraps it up!  It was a great day!       **Sara



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sara! That's a gorgeous tan you're sporting! You didn't have that when you were here last month. Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete