Friday, March 14, 2014

My Vacation From Vacation

Mom didn't mention this, but maybe you noticed I wasn't in any of the last post's pictures. The reason why is because I wasn't in Sun City, I wasn't in Arizona, I wasn't even in the United States!  I was in Mexico!!  You know my friend Fisher that I was with a week and a half ago? Well, his family invited me to go along to Mexico for their spring break. Mom dropped me off on Monday morning and we drove in a hot, huge van for about three hours. When you go into Mexico they don't even check passports. Out of the duration of the trip down an hour and a half was in Mexico. We didn't go to the beach the first night. The next three days we played on the beach, swam in the pool, and ate good food. The trip went fast. On Thursday, went back into the USA and headed to their house.  It was a great vacation from vacation!!! 
                                                                                                    -Garrett%


No comments:

Post a Comment