Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mon, Tues, Wed, March 10, 11, 12

Top 15 or so reasons to visit Sun City!

1.  ENJOYING THE SUNSHINE
2.  Loving time spent with my parents with or without the sunshine!
3.  Riding our bikes
4.  Swimming in warm pools
5.  Doing school
6.  Sewing an apron with Grandma
7.  Being served for dinner by our little waitress
8.  Having dinner on the patio
9.  Eating a picnic lunch at the pool
10.  Playing mini golf
11.  Enjoying happy hour on the patio 
12.  Eating lunches that are bigger than us
13.  Building forts in Grandma's living room
14.  Making a scrapbook for my dad
15.  Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house
16.  and on and on.........













1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is quite a list! Sign me up. I am so happy that you guys have had this wonderful time to spend w/ Mom & Dad. Precious time. Audree is adorable with her new apron and serving tray! :) Sitting by the pool, playing mini golf and riding bikes. A perfect way to spend some warm days. I don't recognize that pool - was I at that one? Looks bigger than the ones we went to.

    ReplyDelete