Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday, October 23

A non-travel day so that is much better in the school department.  Kids got to go swimming again today so that always makes them happy.  We went to Jeff's classmate's house tonight for dinner here in Manistee, MI.  They in fact even share the exact same birthday (which is Monday) so we had Jeff's favorite bday cake with them.  Suppose I better mention that he even made his own cake (this year ONLY) as it was a last minute decision and I was taking the kids swimming.  It's not like I watched him make it!!!  :) 

On to the east side of Michigan and we'll cross into Canada on Friday.  We have to eat all our good meat we brought and honey crisp apples we bought because we hear they won't let us take that stuff into Canada!   Anybody hungry?!?!     **Sara

1 comment:

  1. Dang. Sorry I missed your Birthday Jeff. Happy belated Birthday, lol.
    Sara, I wish I could do something like what you are doing. Travelling is always fun, and it sounds like you're having a great time. Stay SAFE and enjoy what's still to come with this adventure.

    ReplyDelete