Sunday, October 20, 2013

Saturday, October 19th

My first blog, Sara says I have to do one.  Left ole stomping grounds this morning. Stopped at my favorite tourist trap, "Da Yooper Store."  Decided to buy a '57 Chevy snowplow (we want our camphosts plowing in style the Yooper way) and they threw in this 'riding' lawn mower for free!  That will be for Sara next summer.  She can exercise AND mow the grass!!  Oh we got an awesome deal on the pontoon so we're gonna start doing fishing charters at Wolford.  
Looking for a skipper.  Salary:  free beer.   --- Ok ok, enough of this Yooper talk. 
Headed to Sault Saint Marie to the Soo Locks.   Will watch the freight ships tomorrow.
                         ^  Jeff




3 comments:

  1. Great blog post Jeff, you're a natural! Love the riding lawn mower, I want one. We had a little snow last Friday and Andy replaced the front wheel on one of his bikes with a ski so he could ride it in the snow. I'll have to tell him about the riding mower concept ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ya know, ya better sign me up for the fishing charter, ya sure you betcha.

    ReplyDelete